Type Keyword And Press Search

Post All Your Problem Here.

If you didn't find what you are looking for on my blog, feel free to ask questions or requests, and I will answer it or provide something that will make you satisfied. And I will try to solve all your problems related to GSM And Computers, or any related topics.... Just enter your comments below the comment box.

So keep in touch always..

I will wait for your queries...

Please do not hesitate to ask me.




Share this article :

SHORTEDBOARDTentang Saya
SHORTEDBOARD is from Pangasinan, PH. A Cellphone Technician since 2005. BS ECE graduate. A small time blogger with a simple dreams.
Follow Me : | +Google | Facebook | Twitter

+ comments + 2 comments

March 4, 2014 at 2:33 PM

I already hard reset my A848i duo but still not working

March 8, 2014 at 4:39 PM

what's the status of your phone?

Post a Comment

If you have questions, just leave a comments. If it helps you a lot please share my blog to your friends. Thanks.

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Cellphoneyeta - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger