Type Keyword And Press Search

How To Create Bootable Windows XP or WINDOWS7 Using USB Flashdrive

Last time I taught you how to back up, restore and even reformat your PC or Laptop. And I remember I mentioned on my post about on how to create bootable flashdrive windows xp installer. Here's it now :)

Things you need:
1. USB Flashdrive 1gig or 2 gb is much better.
2. Bootable Windows XP CD/DVD or Bootable Windows 7 CD/DVD.
3. WinSetupFromUSB 0.1.1

Procedures:
1. Open WinSetupFromUSB. Insert your USB flashdisk.
2. Have your CD/DVD inserted on your CDROM or DVDROM drive.
3. Format your flashdisk. Click HP Format Tool. Quick format.


4. Follow image below.


I hope you got it.. I will personally uploaded the video I made. Just wait.. Next time I will post on How To Create Bootable Dual OS on your flashdisk. So stay tuned.
Share this article :

SHORTEDBOARDTentang Saya
SHORTEDBOARD is from Pangasinan, PH. A Cellphone Technician since 2005. BS ECE graduate. A small time blogger with a simple dreams.
Follow Me : | +Google | Facebook | Twitter

Post a Comment

If you have questions, just leave a comments. If it helps you a lot please share my blog to your friends. Thanks.

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Cellphoneyeta - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger