Type Keyword And Press Search

Happy One Year to my google adsense account

It was on September 17, 2013 when I was approved by google adsense via youtube, and it was a hosted adsense account. Being one of the lucky guy with an approved adsense account I'm so very happy to be one. After this hosted adsense, I dreamed of having a self-hosted adsense account. I remember all my efforts and sleepless nights, the tiring feeling whenever google adsense disapprove me continuesly. But I didn't lost hope. I keep on posting and posting here in my blog. Then one time I retried again to submit my vBulletin forum to google adsense, and without expecting I was approved by google adsense. If I am not mistaken it was on June 18, 2014 when I was approve by google adsense with self-hosted account. By the way if you have Hosted Account, you can only display your ads on your blogspot and youtube account. If you have Self-Hosted google adsense account you can place your ads to any website that you own, provided that it's not against the policy of google adsense.

It's a gift from abaove having this approved google adsense account. So if you want to earn dollars via google adsense built your own blogspot/website now, and you'll see :D But before that you need an extra effort and patience. If you haven't any of this, you'll not get approve :) I already experienced to widraw my adsense revenue thru Western Union. I hope and pray and wish too that my adsense revenue will increase more and more everyday :)

Happy 1 Year to my google adsense account. :)
Share this article :

SHORTEDBOARDTentang Saya
SHORTEDBOARD is from Pangasinan, PH. A Cellphone Technician since 2005. BS ECE graduate. A small time blogger with a simple dreams.
Follow Me : | +Google | Facebook | Twitter

Post a Comment

If you have questions, just leave a comments. If it helps you a lot please share my blog to your friends. Thanks.

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Cellphoneyeta - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger