Type Keyword And Press Search

How To Unlock Samsung J510F In A Safest Way

You can unlock your Samsung J510F via server without box, no need root or downgrade modem. Very safe!

Proof:







PM me for the software and account.
0910-2771760
faceb: https://web.facebook.com/shortedboard
Share this article :

SHORTEDBOARDTentang Saya
SHORTEDBOARD is from Pangasinan, PH. A Cellphone Technician since 2005. BS ECE graduate. A small time blogger with a simple dreams.
Follow Me : | +Google | Facebook | Twitter

+ comments + 2 comments

April 1, 2019 at 11:55 AM

Thanks for sharing this easy method for unlocking the phone. I was also stuck in this problem but I unlocked my phone using unlock codes. Firstly I shared my IMEI number with the unlocking company. They provided me code through email. I entered the code into the phone and my phone is unlocked instantly.

April 1, 2019 at 10:23 PM

oh ic..thats good sir...

Post a Comment

If you have questions, just leave a comments. If it helps you a lot please share my blog to your friends. Thanks.

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Cellphoneyeta - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger